POWER OF INNOVATION
Cutting-edge NTT technology that will change the world
The technology that will change the future
DATES: Thursday, July 4 to Saturday, July 6, 2019
VENUE: National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation
Event overviewThe purpose of this experimental exhibition is to present new ways of viewing sports, which up until now been confined to a conventional rectangular screen. Drawing upon our comprehensive strengths in the area of technology art design to re-imagine sports viewing, we can expand people’s concept of how they can view sports and enable everyone, included handicapped persons, to share in the joy of seeing a sports event in the company of others.
Please come to the exhibition where you will be able to enjoy various new ways of viewing sports, including our super-high-reality communication technology, Kirari!, animated display robot (grand bot), and inclusive sports game experiential technology that does not rely solely on sight but also uses hearing and touch.
Visit the following special websitehttps://re-imagined.jp/en/
Closure of exhibition. Thank you for coming.
Thursday, July 4 to Saturday, July 6, 2019
[Special invitation days]
Thursday, July 4 and Friday, July 5, 2019 between 18:00 and 22:00
[Public visiting day]
July 6, 2019, 10:00-17:00 and 18:00-22:00
Note 1: Anyone can visit the exhibition on the day set aside for the public. (No prior registration is required.)
Note 2: Please note that only invited persons can visit the exhibition on the special invitation days.
National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation
2-3-4 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo, 135-0064, Japan
■ Tokyo Waterfront New Transit YURIKAMOME(Shimbashi Station – Toyosu Station)
5-minute walk from Tokyo International Cruise Terminal Station
4-minute walk from Telecom Center Station
■ Tokyo Waterfront Area Rapid Transit RINKAI LINE(Shinkiba Station – Osaki Station)
15-minute walk from Tokyo Teleport Station"
Organizer:NTT Service Evolution Laboratories
Collaborators:National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation, Ars Electronica FutureLab, and Dentsu Lab Tokyo.
Tokyo Institute of Technology (Associate Professor Asa Ito)
- INNOVATIVE INSIGHTS Vol.4 Transmits three movies’ worth of images in one second! “JUPITER”, the world’s fastest submarine cable system, will convey the excitement and inspiration of Tokyo 2020 to the world Background to the development of “JUPITER”,which has the world’s fastest transmission capacity
- The technology that will change the future The possibilities of “VR x Sports” are infinite— “FPV Synthesis Technology” transforming sports Anyone can experience the world of professional sports.
The technology that will change the future
DATES: Thursday, July 4 to Saturday, July 6, 2019 VENUE: National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation
Previously unknown ways of viewing sports events, transcending the bounds of conventional video
NTT’s technologies expand the ways in which sporting events can be viewed.
- B2B2X Collaboration Case Example Supporting the world’s top racing car drivers at speeds of more than 300 km/h, NTT’s biometric information solutions are opening up the way to new sporting possibilities Here we introduce NTT’s biometric information solutions for the world’s top racing car drivers.
- The technology that will change the future “Visualization of EKIDEN races” through the power of ICT NTT East Japan used ICT to provide support for “EKIDEN visualization”at the Kansai Men's Corporate Team EKIDEN.
- B2B2X Collaboration Case Example Innovating business and the world through 5G An abundant future brought about by 5G technology A convenient, enjoyable future will be arriving soon!
- B2B2X Collaboration Case Example Undertaking the digitalization of “human assets”: AMLAD® Digital Archiving Solution Combining NTT DATA’s digital archives technologies: AMLAD® Digital Archiving Solution
- The technology that will change the future 「Kirari!」 Achieving an overwhelming “sense of realism” Unprecedented “ultra-high sense of realism” recreated by Kirari!
- The technology that will change the future Futuristic Communication Realized by 5G “5G” next-generation communications collaboration creating a new future
- B2B2X Collaboration Case Example Facilitating comfortable travel for the increasing numbers of foreigners visiting Japan Technology for analyzing human flow
- B2B2X Collaboration Case Example Empowering the Earth with “Sports x ICT” Initiatives at the NACK5 Stadium OMIYA
- INNOVATIVE INSIGHTS Vol.3 Technology Connecting People What new communication technologies can be used to connect people in 2020?
- INNOVATIVE INSIGHTS Vol.2 Communications Technology that Spreads Play and Learning What methods are there to boost the learning effects of play and sports with a view to 2020?
- INNOVATIVE INSIGHTS Vol.1 Visions for Future Travel How would you welcome travelers visiting Japan using communications technology?