POWER OF INNOVATION
Cutting-edge NTT communication technology that will change the world
- The communication technology that will change the future Acceleration in the Remote World: Limitless Innovation Made Possible through IOWN This article showcases some examples of these R&D initiatives at NTT.
- The communication technology that will change the future What is IOWN? A Breakthrough Approach for a Smart and Natural Future Here we introduce All-Photonics Network technologies.
- The communication technology that will change the future A stadium that connects "dream" and "impression" NTT Japan National Stadium Project
The communication technology that will change the future
Immersive, realistic coverage of road cycling events
Advanced innovation and connectivity for the future Sports innovation that changes the common sense of watching road racing
- The communication technology that will change the future Re-imaging sports viewing through the power of technology, art, and design From Being Events to Watch to Becoming Events to Feel. The “SPORTS VIEWING RE-IMAGED” exhibition.
- INNOVATIVE INSIGHTS Vol.4 Transmits three movies’ worth of images in one second! “JUPITER”, the world’s fastest submarine cable system, will convey the excitement and inspiration of Tokyo 2020 to the world Background to the development of “JUPITER”,which has the world’s fastest transmission capacity
- The communication technology that will change the future The possibilities of “VR x Sports” are infinite— “FPV Synthesis Technology” transforming sports Anyone can experience the world of professional sports.
- B2B2X Collaboration Case Example Supporting the world’s top racing car drivers at speeds of more than 300 km/h, NTT’s biometric information solutions are opening up the way to new sporting possibilities Here we introduce NTT’s biometric information solutions for the world’s top racing car drivers.
- The communication technology that will change the future “Visualization of EKIDEN races” through the power of ICT NTT East Japan used ICT to provide support for “EKIDEN visualization”at the Kansai Men's Corporate Team EKIDEN.
- B2B2X Collaboration Case Example Innovating business and the world through 5G An abundant future brought about by 5G technology A convenient, enjoyable future will be arriving soon!
- B2B2X Collaboration Case Example Undertaking the digitalization of “human assets”: AMLAD® Digital Archiving Solution Combining NTT DATA’s digital archives technologies: AMLAD® Digital Archiving Solution
- The communication technology that will change the future Futuristic Communication Realized by 5G “5G” next-generation communications collaboration creating a new future
- B2B2X Collaboration Case Example Facilitating comfortable travel for the increasing numbers of foreigners visiting Japan Technology for analyzing human flow
- B2B2X Collaboration Case Example Empowering the Earth with “Sports x ICT” Initiatives at the NACK5 Stadium OMIYA
- INNOVATIVE INSIGHTS Vol.3 Technology Connecting People What new communication technologies can be used to connect people in 2020?
- INNOVATIVE INSIGHTS Vol.2 Communications Technology that Spreads Play and Learning What methods are there to boost the learning effects of play and sports with a view to 2020?
- INNOVATIVE INSIGHTS Vol.1 Visions for Future Travel How would you welcome travelers visiting Japan using communications technology?
NTT GLOBAL CONFERENCE
- Mobile World Congress 2018 NTT introduced representative and cutting-edge case examples for the B2B2X business model, which has been used for globally expanding AI, IoT, and 5G technologies.
- CeBIT 2017 NTT exhibited case examples of the B2B2X business model developed by NTT. Through collaboration with businesspeople in various fields, we are aiming to create new services that can be passed on to the next generation.
NTT GLOBAL ASSET
Formed from various technology companies, the NTT is one of the world’s leading ICT companies. Managed from offices all over the world, the NTT’s network provides customers with services, support and experts. It has consolidated sales of $105 billion, 275,000 employees and more than 240 data centers.
Network coverage in
countries & ragions
Direct presence in
countries & ragions
In data center
Fortune Global 100