Head for the world stage! NTT Athletes
- Para Badminton (WH 2 Class)
- Date of Birth:
- April 8, 1988
- My Favorites:
- Drinking delicious liqueur,
the color pink
I began playing badminton when I was in 2nd Grade of elementary school. After an accident in high school I became wheelchair-bound and could no longer compete, but after seeing para badminton at the National Sports Festival of Japan in Tokyo, my mind was made up. While raising two sons, I am training towards the Paralympics.
Goals for this season
While building a body that is resistant to injury, I aim to win medals in the singles and mixed doubles events at the Asian Para Games.
- Turkey International Singles/Mixed Doubles: Winner; Women's Doubles: 3rd Place
- Spanish International Singles/Mixed Doubles: Winner; Women's Doubles: Runner-up
- Japan International Championships Singles: Winner; Women's Doubles: 3rd Place
- World Championships Women's Doubles: 3rd Place