Head for the world stage! NTT Athletes
- Windsurfing RS:X Class
- Date of Birth:
- November 13, 1999
- Kamakura City, Kanagawa
- My Favorites:
- Listening to music, sweet potato,
and Matsumae pickles
I began windsurfing in the first grade of elementary school, and after entering junior high school, I competed in multiple international tournaments. In 2014, despite being the youngest competitor at age 14, I placed 7th in the Youth Olympic Games. After entering high school, I switched to RS:X Class, an official Olympic event, and competed at the 2017 Youth World Sailing Championship/Youth Sailing ISAF World Championship as Japan’s representative, where I placed 6th. I am currently competing as an adult.
Goals for this season
Build up my physical strength and utilize this strength in my windsurfing.
- CANCUN NORTH AMERICAN WINDSURFING CHAMPIONSHIPS: 4th Place
- World Junior Surfing Championship: 10th Place
- ISAF Youth Sailing World Championships: 6th Place
- All-Japan Junior Surfing Championship: Winner over 5 consecutive years