Head for the world stage! NTT Athletes
- Rugby (15-a-side, 7-a-side)
- My Favorites:
- Cafes, the ocean, and movies
I began playing rugby at the age of 13 after being introduced through tag rugby. In 2010, I was select to represent Japan on both the fifteens and sevens teams. Beginning with the Asia Rugby Championship, Universiade, and World Rugby Sevens Series, I have competed in numerous tournaments, including the 2013 Rugby World Cup Sevens and the 2017 Rugby World Cup (fifteens).
Goals for this season
Starting from “0 (ZERO)”.
I intend to absorb many things and not get caught up in fixed ideas, reinventing myself.
- Rugby World Cup 2017 Ireland (15-a-side): 11st Place
- HSBC World Rugby Sevens Kitakyushu (7-a-side): 12nd Place
- Okinawa Sevens (7-a-side): 5th Place
- Rugby World Cup 2017 Asia/Oceania qualifying round (15-a-side): Winner
- Asia Rugby Sevens Series Sri Lanka (7-a-side): Winner
- Asia Rugby Sevens Series Korea (7-a-side): Runner-up
- Asia Rugby Championship (15-a-side): Winner
- Our Athlete 2020 heralds a new era in public awareness about blind marathons and other parasports Tadashi HORIKOSHI and Yoko AOKI (Blind Marathon)
- Our Athlete I want to show the world our speed and offensive power Akiko HASEGAWA（Beach volleyball）
- Our Athlete Our rivals may be improving, but we will also continue to improve. Yuma YAMAZAKI and Sarina SATOMI
- Our Athlete I want to contribute to rugby, making it even more exciting Tasuku KAWAHARA (Rugby referee) (NTT Communications)
- Supporters Talk Delivering inspiration in 2020 through communications services utilizing new ideas Rika HIRAKI (NTT Communications)
- Our Athlete I want to popularize rugby sevens in Japan through 2020 Kazushi HANO (Rugby) (NTT Communications)