ACTION TO 2020
Passing the baton to the future
- Culture・Education Sending one more push to athletes Athletes Support Report Vol.03
- Culture・Education Sending one more push to athletes Athletes Support Report Vol.02
- Culture・Education Tokyo 2020 Medal Project: Towards an Innovative Future for All Report of the Precious Metals Delivery Event
- SPECIAL CONTENTS 2Years to Go #2020NTT
Sending one more push to athletes
Athletes Support Report Vol.03 With eyes on 2020, we are supporting NTT affiliated athletes as they take on sporting challenges! In this report, through support efforts for para-badminton player Yuma YAMAZAKI, we present the passionate fight of top athletes aiming to be the world’s best, as well as scenes of supporters’ encouragement empowering athletes.
- Culture・Education Tokyo 2020 Medal Project: Towards an Innovative Future for All Report of the Precious Metals Delivery Event NTT Docomo and the Japan Environmental Sanitation Center participated in the First Metal Delivery Ceremony hosted by the Organizational Committee, and announced that, they made their first delivery of recycled precious metals that had been collected from April 2017 to the end of June 2018. The Tokyo Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games received about four tons of collected metals.
- Universal・Diversity Let’s begin learning for tomorrow! What is communication that links everyone? With an eye to 2019 and 2020, NTT is conducting barrier-free surveys in the vicinity of sporting venues throughout Japan together with local government agencies and our partners. Here we introduce initiatives for assisting community development that is kind to all people as well as “realize a barrier-free society” that is even more diversified and abundant.
- Universal・Diversity Nurturing “phantom rice” sasanishiki using ICT technology This reconstruction project is being carried out by NTT Docomo in Minamisanriku Town, Miyagi Prefecture, which sustained tremendous damage in the Great East Japan Earthquake. Utilizing the latest ICT technology, pesticide- and fertilizer-free rice cultivation is being carried out together with farmers in a continuous process of trial and error as we provide support for community development that is considerate of the rich natural environment.