ACTION TO 2020
Passing the baton to the future
- Culture・Education Tokyo 2020 Maths Textbook Special Class
A dream-like time spent with top badminton players
NTT EAST Badminton Class
Conveying the fun of playing rugby to children!
Higashikurume Municipal Chuo Junior High School Sports Promotion Education Program
- Culture・Education Sending one more push to athletes Athletes Support Report Vol.03
- Culture・Education Tokyo 2020 Maths Textbook Special Class Sasahara Elementary School in Setagaya Ward, Tokyo, held a Maths Textbook class with a sports theme as a way to make learning mathematics fun.
Sending one more push to athletes
Athletes Support Report Vol.03 With eyes on 2020, we are supporting NTT affiliated athletes as they take on sporting challenges! In this report, through support efforts for para-badminton player Yuma YAMAZAKI, we present the passionate fight of top athletes aiming to be the world’s best, as well as scenes of supporters’ encouragement empowering athletes.
- Universal・Diversity Let’s begin learning for tomorrow! What is communication that links everyone? With an eye to 2019 and 2020, NTT is conducting barrier-free surveys in the vicinity of sporting venues throughout Japan together with local government agencies and our partners. Here we introduce initiatives for assisting community development that is kind to all people as well as “realize a barrier-free society” that is even more diversified and abundant.
- Universal・Diversity City Planning aimed at realizing diversity As a new “place” linking people, things, and information globally and conveying them into the future, and as a leader in city planning aimed at realizing diversity, “Otemachi Place” was developed and designed with the proactive input of people with disabilities. We talked with four key people who were involved in the building complex’s creation.